ROCIC MEMBERSHIP MEETING MINUTES
Destin, FL | March 4, 2019
Chairman John Miller called the meeting to order.
*Chairman Miller noted that the minutes from the October 1, 2018 Membership Meeting in Murfreesboro, Tennessee are posted on the ROCIC Conference Website. Tommy Loving made a motion to accept the minutes, seconded by Ricky Gardner. Unanimous.
Secretary Scott Deckard announced that the following agencies were accepted for membership at the Board of Directors Meeting on March 3, 2019.
These agencies include:
· Luverne Police Department, Luverne
· McGehee Police Department, McGehee
· Prosecuting Attorney’s Office – 2nd Judicial District, Jonesboro
· Baker County Sheriff’s Office, Newton
· Grantville Police Department, Grantville
· Pooler Police Department, Pooler
· South Fulton Police Department, Atlanta
· Commonwealth Attorney’s Office – 27th Judicial Circuit, London
· Harrison County Sheriff’s Office, Cynthiana
· Bunkie Police Department, Bunkie
· New Iberia Police Department, New Iberia
· St. Tammany Parish Coroner’s Office, Lacombe
· Brookhaven Police Department, Brookhaven
· Bude Police Department, Bude
· Ecru Police Department, Ecru
· Flora Police Department, Flora
· Kosciusko Police Department, Kosciusko
· Lamar County Schools Campus Police Department, Purvis
· Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Louisburg
· Ada Police Department, Ada
· Adair County Sheriff’s Office, Stilwell
· Coal County Sheriff’s Office, Coalgate
· Fort Gibson Police Department, Fort Gibson
· Minco Police Department, Minco
· Okmulgee Police Department, Okmulgee
· Purcell Police Department, Purcell
· Wagoner Police Department, Wagoner
· Port Royal Police Department, Port Royal
· Hardeman County Sheriff’s Office, Bolivar
· Ridgetop Police Department, Ridgetop
· Woodbury Police Department, Woodbury
· Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Dallas, Dallas
· Johnson County Sheriff’s Office, Cleburne
· Office of Inspector General – Texas Juvenile Justice Department, Austin
· The Colony Police Department, The Colony
· Prosecuting Attorney’s Office Mercer County, Princeton
Chairman Miller recognized and presented a plaque to Mike Adams for his support and contributions to ROCIC and his service to the ROCIC Board of Directors.
Chairman Miller asked for any unfinished business or any new business.
*There being no further business, a motion was made by Tommy Loving, seconded by Wesley Nunn, to adjourn the meeting. Unanimous.
The meeting was adjourned.