ROCIC MEMBERSHIP MEETING
March 27, 2017
Chairman Tommy Loving called the meeting to order.
*Chairman Loving noted that the minutes from the October 10, 2016 Membership Meeting in Dallas, Texas are posted on the ROCIC Conference Website. Joe Costa made a motion to accept the minutes, seconded by John Howell. Unanimous.
Secretary John Miller announced that the following agencies were accepted for membership at the Board of Directors Meeting on March 26, 2017. These agencies include:
- DeWitt Police Department, DeWitt
- Logan County Sheriff’s Office, Paris
- Mountainburg Police Department, Mountainburg
- Alapaha Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office, Nashville
- Burke County Sheriff’s Office, Waynesboro
- Hinesville Police Department, Hinesville
- Ringgold Police Department, Ringgold
- Tifton Police Department, Tifton
- Tensas Basin Levee District Police Department, Monroe
- Mississippi Fire Marshal’s Office, Jackson
- Asheboro Police Department, Asheboro
- Lawton Police Department, Lawton
- Oklahoma State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners, Oklahoma City
- Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office, Miami
- Union City Police Department, Union City
- Hanahan Police Department, Hanahan
- Simpsonville Police Department, Simpsonville
- 12th Judicial District Drug Task Force, Jasper
- Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, Huntingdon
- Canyon Police Department, Canyon
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office, Houston
- Howard County Sheriff’s Office, Big Spring
- Kilgore Police Department, Kilgore
- Manor Police Department, Manor
- Victoria Police Department, Victoria
- Wake Village Police Department, Wake Village
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – JCAT Program, Washington, DC
- U.S. Army Terrorism & Criminal Investigation Unit, Fort Belvoir
Chairman Loving recognized and presented a plaque to Kenny Lemaster for his support and contributions to ROCIC and his service to the ROCIC Board of Directors. Executive Director Donna Williams presented Kenny with a RISS lapel pin and recognized him for his ideas in recreating the most recent RISS logo.
Chairman Loving asked for any unfinished business or any new business.
*There being no further business, a motion was made by Joe Costa, seconded by Jeff Long, to adjourn the meeting. Unanimous.